Subject: Re: quiet
From: "Mr. Giark To You" <[email-masked]>
To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 12:09:14 -0500

On 24-Sep-96, Mike & Ben Crowl wrote:
>> Have you guys just got quiet or have I somehow gotten un subscribed again?
>Hey Mr. Giark.. 
>Things are extremely quiet 4 me too.. this is creepy.. =(

And now I got about 10 messages all at once.  Must have been a problem at the list site.

Well met and godspeed,
                      Giark
                                          [email-masked]
                                    http://www.golden.net/~joehick/
     ______  ______    _____  .------------------------------------------.
    / ____/ / __  /   / ___ \ !     AMOS games, utilities, demos, etc.   !
   / /__   / /_/ /   / /  / / !                                          !
  / ___/  / ___  |  / /  / /  !       CyberSpace BBS (519)579-0072       !
 / /     / /__/ /  / /  / /   !       A2000/060 50MHz(519)579-0173       !
/_/     /______/  /_/  /_/    !                                          !
   Fly By Nite Videe-Oh!      !  FBN Amiga 500/020 14MHz 1C/5F RAM 3.1OS !
                              `------------------------------------------'